- 60-minute couples' Fusion massage for two
“Best Spa,” Miami New Times, June 2012
“Boston's Best Bootcamp; 6 week Core Evolution,” Lucky, May 2012
“Best of Beauty,” Racked New York, April 2012
“Most Relaxing Massage” Refinery29 LA, March 2012
“Most Effective Fitness Class” Ocean Drive, March 2012
“Boston's Best Manicure,” Boston Common, February 2012
“Best Custom Gym Experience,” Jezebel, January 2012
“Best Gym Spa,” TimeOut New York, January 2012
- Offer is final sale and non-refundable
- No cash value
- Promotional value expires on August 4, 2013; paid value expires five years from date of purchase, longer if dictated by law
- This Valentine's Day, indulge alongside your sweetheart with a rejuvenating couple's massage.
- Based on Swedish techniques, the Fusion Massage uses rhythmic movements to break down knots and aromatherapy oils to melt away stress.
- Customize your service and choose from herbal blends like “uplifting,” “detoxifying” or “relaxing”to enhance the treatment’s therapeutic effects.
With locations from coast to coast, exhale has caught the country’s attention with its compelling philosophy: That the breath connects both mind and body, and that the best approach to wellbeing is through holistic means. The result is a whole-body wellness program that has drawn praise from industry leaders, publications like Fitness and programs like “Access Hollywood” and “The Today Show.”
Exhale’s mantra champions balance and positive energy, urging guests to take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life. “Exhale is a path to transformation that is accessible on a daily basis,” says a member of the team. “Each program is designed with this philosophy in mind.”